Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A note about zombies in my dreams

I have had quite a few dreams featuring zombies.  This probably has to do with the fact I am a horror movie buff and love zombie movies.  I rarely get scared in dreams in which I am being chased by zombies(or other horror like elements), and actually have a bit of adrenaline rush when I wake up because its like living in a movie.  The dream usually fall into, I am being chased by zombies, the locations is different, once I was being chased by zombies in a city and I was running for my life, another time it was in a mall with some people and we had guns fighting them off, finally another where I am running in a alleyway and they were coming.  Regardless, it was a fun experiences (after I wake up of course), and wonder when I will dream of them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment